Employees are our greatest asset. We offer a wide range of resources to support them in both their professional and personal lives. Our compensation and benefits show our appreciation for our employees’ skills, ambitions and potential.
Applicants/New Hires Information
Interested in working for Orthopaedic Associates LLP? OA offers excellent, competitive pay and employee benefits (we offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance as well as retirement to our full-time employees) some restrictions apply. Send your resume to our Administrator.
Billing Office (Billing & Collections)
Full Time Physical Therapy Assistant Needed in Our Kingwood Office ( 215 Kingwood Executive Dr Suite 100, Kingwood, TX 77339)
Orthopaedic Associates LLP is currently in need of a full-time Physical Therapy Assistant to provide direct patient care services under the direction and supervision of a Physical Therapist. The Physical Therapy Assistant will be responsible for documenting patient treatments, changes in condition and other pertinent information as required. The successful candidate will also provide treatment and appropriate therapeutic techniques specific to the age and condition of each patient. This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Physical Therapy Assistant responsibilities
· Administer treatment programs as established by Physical Therapists
· Focus on providing the highest quality treatment for patients that allows for excellent patient outcomes
· Assess patient condition using knowledge of basic biological and medical science
· Propose treatment goals and objectives
· Implement patient treatment plans with guidance from the Physical Therapist
· Perform certain aspects of patient evaluation and interventions
· Instruct patients on physical therapy interventions, modalities and home exercise programs
Physical Therapy Assistant skills
· Associate Degree in Physical Therapy
· Outpatient Physical Therapy experience required
· Current license as a Physical Therapy Assistant
· Valid Driver’s License
· Current CPR and first aid certification
· 3+ years’ clinical experience
· Must possess a caring and compassionate demeanor
· Home health experience an asset
Send your resume to our Administrator.
What they are saying…
“I’ve been with OA team for over a decade! Every day for me has been a memorable experience. The atmosphere and work environment is such a joy to be around. OA is more than just my job, it truly is my family. You feel loved by everyone here and for this, I could never leave this company.”